THE PERFORMANCE, RELIABILITY AND CONVENIENCE OF MODULAR CABLING
With high reliability, low noise and flexible cabling, the CX Series modular power supplies are an excellent choice for assembling basic systems and upgrading desktop PCs. The modular cabling system allows you to use only the cables you need. For a cleaner looking assembly and better airflow, save space and reduce clutter.
MODULAR POWER SUPPLY
Unused cables stay in the box, not in your PC case where they would add to the clutter and impede airflow. Once the power supply is installed, it should be hidden from view. The use of a thermally controlled fan makes the CX modular range quieter in standby. Its large diameter reduces noise, even when you put a lot of strain on the system.
- 650 watt semi-modular power supply
- 80PLUS Bronze certification
- Self-switching circuitry allows universal AC input from 100-240V
- Supports ATX12V 2.4/2.31/2.2/2.01 and EPS12V 2.92
- Universal AC input from 100 to 240 V
- Single dedicated +12V rail provides maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, undervoltage and short-circuit protection
- Fan size: 120 mm